Tuesday 10 December 2013

I think the worst is behind me!

So the good news is that the twins are healthy!  And I can now finally say that I am on the road to being healthy too.  It's been a rough last 9 hours with some bleeding complications but the most recent procedure seems to have helped do far.  I also just got two blood transfusions so I've gained my strength back.  It's still going to be a windy road to recovery but as long as the babies stay healthy life is wonderful!
Thank you all so much for the support .  James and Josie are the luckiest little babies in the world.  And Brian is already an amazing Dad.  I don't think I could have gotten through this without Brian, Vic and my nurse Jolie.  I haven't seen the twins since they were born so this mom thing hasn't quite set in but so far Brian, Vic and our parents have been able to go visit them in the NICU and have assured me that they are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment