Tuesday 17 December 2013

Day 8 Good night

This afternoon Brian and I had to sign some papers so we ended up going home after and I pumped from home instead of in the NICU.  It was nice being home for a bit but weird being away from my babies.  We had dinner together, went through some of the stuff I sent home from the hospital and I got to see the finished product of our basement renovation!!  Like I said it was nice being home but I would much rather be with the babies and I was happy to be back with them for their 8 pm feed and cuddle time and to be staying at the hospital over night again.
Here is a picture of Dad with his little ones from tonight.  They really recommend that we both do skin to skin with them because our bodies keep them warm and they get used to our sent.  Plus there is absolutely nothing better than snuggling a warm little baby.  




No comments:

Post a Comment