Wednesday 18 December 2013

Day 9 - playing dress up!

Today we put the twins in really cute little premie sleepers.  About 2 minutes after I put James in his he threw up all over it.  
Josie on the other hand has been wearing hers all day and looks adorable!  
The twins have been put on a new feeding plan because they are not gaining weight.  The hope is that if we feed them through their tube more often then they don't have to work as hard and will be able to plump up.  We are going from 4 oral feedings to 3 so I no longer have to stay over night at the hospital to breast feed them at 2 am.  I am excited to sleep in my own bed, but a bit anxious about leaving them.  I'm not worried about them, they are getting amazing care, I just worry that I will miss them too much. 






No comments:

Post a Comment