Tuesday 10 December 2013

Update from Brian

Hey everyone - it's Brian. Now that Michelle has the epidural in she's finally been able to rest. I think she might even be sleeping right now. I certainly didn't think the babies were coming today when we came to the hospital. I kept thinking that this was going to be our practice run. But clearly that won't be the case.

The hospital was telling us that it's been exactly 9 months since last valentines day and as a result the labour unit is extremely busy. When we first arrived they almost transfer us to a different hospital because they didn't think they'd have space for the twins in the NICU. But lucky for us they transferred a different set of twins.

I'm really excited. Thanks for your love and support.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I hope she is doing well!

    Now you two will HAVE to decide on names :)

    ReplyDelete