Tuesday 24 December 2013

Day 15 - James is coming home!!!!!

Brian and I are the happiest parents on the block this Christmas because we get to bring our little boy home on Christmas morning.  He had a car seat test today, which he aced, and he has gone almost 3 days without needing his feeding tube!  
He could have come home this afternoon but I had a fever last night accompanied by the chills and then some serious night sweats (so gross!). The nurse practitioner recomended we keep him at the hospital tonight to make sure I don't have the flu. I felt great all day today but I took a shower this afternoon and my temperature has spiked again.  If you believe in the power of prayer I would really appreciate it tonight!

In other great news Josie is now 4 lbs.  That's 4 oz above her birth weight!  (James is 4 lbs 10 oz so she is getting close).  We expect to have her home in a week or two.  

Thank you everyone who is following our blog.  Your thoughts and prayers mean so much to us.  Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment