Monday 24 February 2014

On the mend

I feel a million times better today.  This is partially because my fever broke this morning, but mostly because I got to spend the day with Pat.  We had a great day and the babies were really good.  Pat, by the way, is awesome with babies.  He even took care of both of them for a bit while I pumped!
Health wise I think I'm over the worst of the infection. I have no more chills, sweats or headaches.  I do however still have a plum sized blocked duct.  Yeah, it's really big and still pretty sore.  I am going to see a lactation consultant tomorrow just to make sure that it's not getting worse and to ask about Josie.  She pukes so much that I worry she isn't getting enough to eat and isn't gaining enough weight.  I'm probably just being a paranoid first time mom but better safe than sorry right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment