Friday 21 February 2014

Mommy and Baby group

JJ and I went to 2 baby sing a long groups this week.  Addy and Erin came with us today and we agreed that we like the dynamic of the Friday group better, not to mention that it is a lot closer to home! It has been a long and rather stressful few days so I am looking forward to a quiet, relaxing weekend with my little loves.  
As for an update on JJ.  They continue to sleep really well at night (hallelujah).  Some nights they will start with as much as 5 hours of sleep and they have been really good at going right to sleep after eating in the middle of the night which is such a blessing for us.  On the flip side, they are awake a lot more during the day, especially in the afternoons. It continues to be a challenge to keep them entertained and fed when I am by myself and the 3 of us have had some good cries.  Thankfully I have the daycare at the gym a few mornings a week to give me some "me time" and my moms help a few times a week to keep me afloat.

At the moms and babies group I am awed by how much the older babies are capable of.  I can't believe that in a few months my babies will crawl and giggle.  I already feel like they are growing up to fast.  They are smiling at us more and more and they are really following our faces as we talk to them.  They are also starting to grasp things that we dangle in front of them and are learning to content themselves when they are awake.  
I  am very grateful for the love and support of my family and friends and we all watch these little miracle babies grow.  





No comments:

Post a Comment