Tuesday 4 February 2014

Day 57 Getting so big

I took this picture with Josie today because I realized that she is not going to fit in the crook of my arm for much longer.  She is the sweetest little girl and I just love carrying her around with me and snuggling with her on my chest.  It makes me sad knowing that she is already 8 weeks old.  I wish she would stay this small and precious forever.

I got James some big boy clothes yesterday.  I love dressing him up too.

We had a pretty great day today.  We stayed in and got lots done around the house and had lots of time to cuddle together.  I was also able to make dinner and had a great visit with Erin, Scott, Addison and Mary Lou.  I love having Addison over, even though Brian was hogging her today.  I also had a special helper at bath time.  Marsha was kind enough to let Brian sleep for the evening.  I am sure he is very grateful!

Today I was also able to make my first breast milk donation, just 30 oz. to a friend who just had a baby.  On Friday I will be donating 200 oz. of frozen milk to the daughter of a couple from our church who had twins via serogate and thus could not produce her own milk. For whatever reason I have been blessed with more milk then my babies need, which is impressive considering I have twins.  It makes me feel great getting to donate it to other moms and their babies.  
Now, if I only I could get these babies to sleep.  


1 comment: