Saturday 8 February 2014

Day 60 - Babies World

Today James, Josie and Addison attended their first baby class at the George Hull Centre.  It was called Babies World and featured a variety of songs and a chance for the moms to chat and the babies to play.  James and Josie were a little fussy but I think they enjoyed the songs.  I enjoyed getting to meet other moms and too see lots of older babies.  
Yesterday I took the babies to see a lactation consultant and had them weighed.  James is now a whopping 8 lbs 15 oz and Josie is a dainty little 6 lbs 12.5 oz.  It might seem like Josie isn't growing enough but in fact she is growing at a typical rate for a baby.  James on the other hand is growing at twice the typical rate which is why he is now over 2 lbs bigger than his sister.
  
JJ also had lunch with their great-grandmother yesterday.  They are very lucky babies to have grandparents and a great-grandparent that loves them so much.  

On Thursdsay night Brian and I had planned on waking the babies up a little early to give them a bath before bed.  When I came upstairs this is what I found.  Obviously I couldn't wake all three of them up early so I let them sleep.  All three of them ended up sleeping for another 2 hours!

The week is done which means that I survived my first week without any help during the day.  It was very challenging at times but I survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment