Thursday 30 January 2014

Day 52 - JJ meets Addy!

So much has happened in the last two days!  I joined a gym and ran 5 km on the treadmill yesterday!  It was slow but I did it.  We also had a visit from James and Sam.  Big James held a baby for the first time - Little James.  We will call them BJ and LJ for short.
Today my mom and I took the babies to the lactation consultant because Josie has had green poo for the last two days.  We now have to give her only hind milk (the milk that comes out at the beginning doesn't have as much fat so the body processes it faster making her poo green).  If it doesn't go back to yellow over the weekend we will take her to the doctor on Monday.  On the plus side they are both growing well.  James is now 8 lbs 5 oz and Josie is 6 lbs 8 oz.
Josie also started wearing Newborn size clothes yesterday - no more premie!
The most exciting news of all is that James and Josie got to meet their newest cousin Addison tonight.  She is so adorable.  I am so excited for them to grow up playing together!
Tomorrow I am going to the gym in the morning and then my mom and I are taking the twins to a mom and baby class at the Ontario Early Years Centre.  Tomorrow night I am starting the tradition of Friday night Pizza night!  

Our big girl in her newborn sleeper!

BJ and LJ

Addison, Josie and James.  I know have 3 little loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment