Wednesday 29 January 2014

Day 51 - best sleep ever!

Its. 9:30 AM and I feel amazing!  We put the babies down at 9:30 pm after their bath and Josie went to sleep right away.  James wouldn't sleep so Brian gave him an extra bottle of milk (while bfing at 8 he spilled most if it all over himself).  He was asleep by 11.  Both babies slept until 1AM.  We fed them, I pumped after and gave James a little top up bottle.  They both slept from 2:30 AM until 5:45 AM !!!!  I fed them, but them back to bed at 7:00 and they both went down right away.  Now it's 9:30 and I have finished pumping just as they are starting to stir.  This might seem like a crazy post but I got 7 hours of sleep last night!  That is amazing!  I think it means that I have to work out today.  Oh and did I mention that the twins slept the whole night in their own room!  

No comments:

Post a Comment