Saturday 11 January 2014

Day 33- breakthrough

So today Brian and I attempted to feed the babies their bottles from their bouncy seats.  This is the way I will try to feed them when I am by myself - which is happening sooner than I anticipated - yikes!!  Well it totally worked.  We are going to try it again tomorrow and hopefully I will be ready for Monday morning .  
In another positive note Grandpa Dave came to the rescue again and came over today to help with the babies so that Jane and I could go Bridesmaids dress shopping with Jenn - I was out of the house, without the babies, for 5 hours!  Amazing!
In even more positive news Dave and Vickie came over tonight for some quality time with their Goddaughter.  They made us a delicious dinner and got some good cuddle time with both babies.
All-in-all it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment