Tuesday 14 January 2014

Day 36 - James' Big Day

So today James took his first step towards manhood and got circumsized.  I was feeling really bad for him before the procedure but the nurse reminded me that Josie will have to endure childbirth so he really doesn't have it that bad.
For me, the hardest part of the procedure was watching the information video at the beginning. For James, the hardest part seemed to be having his legs held down by the nurse. Within minutes of having the procedure done he was happily sucking on his sugar coated pacifier and falling asleep.  

I forgot to mention yesterday that we had the twins weekly weigh in and they are getting really big!  James is now 6 lbs 8 oz and Josie is 5 lbs 9.5 oz.  They are both still below the 3rd percentile but our Dr. Is not concerned because they are growing so well.  

It's 9:30 pm right now and I am snuggling with a slightly fussy Josie - I am a pretty happy mama right now.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, and I can't believe how big they're getting! Sounds like they're really thriving. What a couple of cuties!

    ReplyDelete