Friday 3 January 2014

Day 25 - lazy day with our babies

So today we are having a lazy day at home with the babies. So far being the parents of twins is pretty easy (probably because Brian and I are both home and because Jane and Dave stayed over last night to help with the 11 pm and 5 am feeding, and brought us dinner, and for lunch today we had food that Kat and Jason brought over).  The twins are currently asleep in their basinette - it is so cute how they turn towards each other as they sleep.  Brian and I have been using this down time to organize the nursery and get some marking done (I am so glad that I don't have marking to do!)
We are expecting a few visitors this afternoon and will probably have a lazy evening and hopefully a quite night.  I am loving life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment