Sunday 5 January 2014

Day 27 - first outing with the twins

So today we took the twins on their first outing.  We took them to meet their faith family at Islington United Church.  Brian and I planned ahead and we actually arrived at church an hour early so that we could feed the babies before the service. As expected we got a very warm welcome.  It was wonderful to get to introduce so many people at IUC to our little ones.  And the twins were great during church.  They both fell asleep about half way through the service.  

At home life is great.  We have had lots of visitors and people have been bringing us  meals and snacks which is so kind and helpful.  We are very lucky to have such great family and friends.  

Tomorrow my mom and I will take the babies to see the Peel Public Health lactation consultant to make sure the twins are growing the way they should be.  Then we have Josie's first Dr.s appointment.  I am sad that Brian has to go back to work, it has been so great being home together.  But someone has to bring home the bacon and I am happy that I get to stay home to snuggle with our little ones.  

No comments:

Post a Comment