Sunday 27 April 2014

Another Fabulous Weekend

The twins had a very busy weekend.  It started on Friday when they got to spend the day with Grandma Charlotte and Auntie Heather so that Brian and I could go to the funeral of a good friend's father.  As you can see from the picture they were angels for my mom and sister all day.



Saturday we hosted a BBQ for some of our friends with babies.  We had 6 babies,  3 two-year-old's and 12 parents over for lunch.  It was very busy.    James was the only boy baby there.  JJ are very lucky to already have so many friends.  I see a lot of play dates in their future!  Saturday night Jenn and Kelly came over for a visit.  




Sunday we brought the babies to church and then to Hugh and Sally's for lunch and their first ever Goodwillie cottage meeting.  I can tell that they are excited to spend their first summer at their cottages with their cousin Emily and all their Aunties and Uncles.
Tomorrow the twins and I are head to Port Colborne with my mom, sister and sister-in-law to visit my God Mother and her daughter and grandson.  They have a not-so-perfect record on long car trips so this could be a great day or a disastrous one.  








No comments:

Post a Comment