Sunday 2 March 2014

What a wonderful weekend

The whole Allen family had a great weekend.  Friday night Jane and Dave came over for dinner and put the babies to bed while Brian and I went in the hot tub.  
Saturday we spent the day at home and then had a visit from Scott, Erin and Addy.  Saturday night the twins finally got to meet Mel and Gethin.  They were so mesmerized by the Welsh accent that they refused to go to sleep!
Sunday we went to St. Catharines with the twins for brunch with the Fasts, Sherry and Chloe.  Then a visit with Andrew, Heather and baby Henry.
I also had some break throughs of my own.  I finished my antibiotics, my blocked duct has unblocked itself and I fit into a pair of non-maternity jeans for the first time since having the babies!  It really was a wonderful weekend with great friends and family.  Now we just have 4 days until the start of March Break!




No comments:

Post a Comment