Monday 10 March 2014

March Break!!

The week I have been waiting for is finally here!  Brian and I get 10 uninterrupted days together with our babies!  

We started the break off by having 6 mommies, 4 daddies and 8 babies over to our house for lunch on Friday.  The babies ranged in age from 6.5 months to 2 weeks old and of the 10 parents, 9 were teachers.  We had a great lunch and got to share our experiences as new parents.  I am hoping to make this a monthly lunch.
Saturday we went to Orangeville to spend the day with the Geogirls.  The girls, including Josie, went out for lunch while the dads and boys stayed home.  I always love my time with the Geogirls and with their rambunctious toddlers.  It is amazing though how our conversation and our activities have changed over the last 10 years.  A big shout out goes to Kat for being the baby whisperer all day.  

Sunday we headed to Peterborough for a couple days with my family.  Our family time is all about the babies these days as we all dote over James, Josie, Addison and future baby Adey.  


No comments:

Post a Comment