Friday 28 March 2014

Another busy week

We had lots of adventures this week and I was very lucky to have had lots of help.  On Wednesday my mom and I took JJ to Stars and Strollers at Cineplex for the first time.  We suspended the no screen time rule and let James watch Muppets Most Wanted with us.  Josie was content to just eat and sleep.
  Thursday Pat again proved himself to be the baby whisperer.  Thursday night Jane came over to help me with bed time because Brian had parents night. 
Today is Friday and my cousin Allie came to the baby group with us this afternoon.  Tonight Jane and Dave are over for our usual Friday night dinner and to help put the babies to bed so that Brian and I can have a short break.  I don't know why but both James and Josie have been extra fussy this week, especially in the hours before bed time.  Let's hope this is a short lived phase.


1 comment:

  1. wonder weeks. fantastic book. explains so much about fussiness and milestones!

    ReplyDelete