Friday 4 July 2014

School is out for summer

I know that I gave not been "working" this school year but I've never before been so excited for the school year to be done.  Why?  Because it means that Brian has the next 9 weeks off to spend with Josie, James and I.  It is going to be an amazing summer!

Here is Brian teaching James how to BBQ.

They are so messy with their rice cereal that it's easiest to just feed them naked.

Look what just arrived from Australia: matching slippers!  Thanks Aunt Di.



We got a visit from Michael!


James also received a tonne of hand-me-downs from Lachlan this week.  He is now one very stylish boy.  I am also thrilled that Lachlan will soon be getting a baby sister who will get all of Josie's clothes.  This means that I have extra incentive to find cute girl clothes.




No comments:

Post a Comment