Thursday 19 June 2014

Father's Day

This past weekend we celebrated Brian's first Father's Day.  The twins made him this picture.



This past weekend I also completed my first triathlon.  I did this same race last year when I was 2.5 months pregnant.  This year Brian brought the babies to cheer me on and I won my age group.  

The twins had another great weekend at the cottage.  Josie is a little small for Emily's high chair.
James loves the beach!
Back at home we are continuing with rice cereal.  We are up to twice a day and the babies now swallow about half of what I try to put in their mouths.  This picture is from Tuesday when they tried rice rusks for the first time.  James did pretty well with his.


Today we met cousin Joan and went swimming at Clarkson CC.  The pool there is warm and has lots of toys.  The babes had a great time.

We also got the twins a Jolly Jumper last week. James hasn't quite figured out the jumping part but he loves to be in it.  Josie on the other hand is a natural.  We've actually seen quite an improvement in her leg strength this week.
Brian's first Father's Day!
We finished Father's Day off with A BBQ with the Allen's.  This was Dave's first Grandpas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment