Sunday 21 September 2014

Babies on the move

In the last week we have watched Josie progress through the stages of learning to crawl and she is now on the move.  James is still mostly crawling with his tummy on the floor but he is experimenting with regular crawling and I think he will have it mastered soon.  



Josie has also learned how to pull herself up on things.  This is amazing but also scary because she has a lot farther to fall now.  




The twins had a great visit today with Auntie Vickie.  She was very impressed by how mobile they've become.  

I'm not sure if I have posted this yet but the twins continue to say dada, A LOT.  This week they have also started saying mamamama but not yet in the context of referring to me as their mama.  I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment