Sunday 17 August 2014

8 month photoshoot

We had a quick photoshoot on Thursday morning.  I can't believe they are 8 months old!

This weekend I left the babies for 2 nights  so that I could go to Jenn's bachelorette party.  Brian stayed with the babies Friday night but headed to Windsor Saturday for Kevin's bachelor party.  Jane and Dave eagerly volunteered to spend the weekend with their grand babies.  Great Grandma Ruth even came over on Saturday for extra help.  I am told that the babies were angels the entire weekend and that Josie took a bottle very well, which is a huge relief.  
It was great having some girl time away but the highlight of the weekend was watching their faces light up when I got home.  Both babies were smiling and giggling when they saw Brian and I.  James even pulled my face to his to give me a big kiss.  

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute, Michelle!
    It's so great that you were able to enjoy the bachelorette AND you were able to experience their excitement when you got home! :)

    ReplyDelete